Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Introduction

Just wanna say fuck u to that little nazi on Rei's blog again. Black people were slaves for a few hundred years dude. U can come up with all the stats u want and yea, there was white slavery but we went people shoppin in africa so top that asshole. Chain one get 30 free! I'm not a gangsta I know a lot of em n do business with em. I cure headaches. lol No interest in runnin with em or killin people none of that. I'm just street. Not some nerdy white boy that picked up a rap CD n started actin this way I grew up with fuckin nothin. Drunk for a father who didn't fuckin work n my mother did everything she could. Project, one room motel, trailer park with 3 people in one bed, hotel where Rei and Lacey were livin, project n then I met Rei. Not gettin into that now. All my life is fuckin loss. My father ended up homeless met some bitch who played him gave him hepatitis then he disappeared. Found out that he was found dead in a park next to a homeless shelter 2 weeks after he died. Took me n my brother a long time to find out how it happened. Blunt force trauma to the head. He'd been assaulted n robbed a few other times, once right after he got out the hospital. Dudes jumped out a car with a bat and beat the fuck outta him.

Rei changed my life I'm just gonna say that. She gave me the greatest gift a person can get. I know there's 35 fuckin soap operas in that but we're workin on some way that she can see him more again. Got a little girl a new wife a bunch of animals and a big house on a nice plot of land so there's the URL. Fuckin dude tried to give me six chickens last weekend. I took 2 in case we go broke n need dinner.


Dessert. Natty's my otha baby girl.


Senator knows what's up. Eternal Champions on Sega CD love that shit.





4 comments:

  1. Who doesn't need six chickens?! And damn, you are right. People shopping in Africa. I have NEVER heard it stated so bluntly and accurately. I like you. Truth is good for the world. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling a lot of things reading this along with the pain I'm in. How the fuck can I love you and hate you at the same time? Is that possible? You're a loyal and stand-up person with a lot of good qualities but at the same time you fucked me over hardcore. I know I forgave you, but it still hurts. Gotta get off this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey I got fans! lol. Yeah I don't beat around the bush with most things. As you know from Rei she's pretty similar so those fights were epic! But it also held us together so i guess its good n bad. I don't blame u rei cuz i did fuck u over n u didn't deserve it. u feel how u want for as long as u need. i hate me for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your dad, Rob. :( That's really awful. I just wanted you to know that I don't harbor any ill will towards you. I don't like or approve of what happened, but I wasn't there and it's not my place to judge. I really hope we can figure out something with Timothy because I've never seen her so happy. And I've gotta look into this Eternal Champions game! XOXO

    ReplyDelete